This Notice describes how we collect and use the personal data you provide to us, use that will be necessary, appropriate and relevant in relation to the specific purposes set forth in this document. It also describes what type of data are and what options you have to limit the use of such data, as well as the procedure to exercise your ARCO rights, in compliance with the principles of Legality, Consent, Quality, Information, Purpose, Fairness, Proportionality and Responsibility established by law.
1) Responsible for the protection of your personal data
Tecnologías Naturales Internacional, S.A. de C.V. (TNI), with address at Av. Tecnológico 709 Col. Ciudad Industrial in Celaya, Gto. is responsible for the treatment (use) of your Personal Data.
2) Our Data Protection Department
Chief or Area: Department of Personal Data Protection
Address: Av. Tecnológico 709 Col. Ciudad Industrial, Celaya, Gto.
Phone number: (461) 615 1228
3) For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested products
• To provide the requested and/or contracted services
• Respond to your requests for information, attention and service
• Evaluate the quality of the service we provide to you
• Financial management, billing and collection
• To comply with the obligations and commitments we have made to you
Additionally, your personal data may be used for:
• Promotion and marketing of products and services.
• Elaborate studies and programs that are necessary to determine usage and consumption habits
• Offer you new products and services tailored to your interests and needs
• Conduct periodic evaluations of our products and services in order to improve the quality of our products and services
• Notify you about new services or products that are related to those already contracted or purchased
• Newsletters and communications about our organization
4) What personal data do we collect and from where?
For the purposes outlined above we may collect your personal information in a number of ways:
• When you visit our website or use our online services
• By telephone or fax
• When we obtain information through other publicly available sources that are permitted by law (telephone or work directories, websites, etc.).
Personal information we collec
• Fiscal Information (RFC, Billing Address).
• Información Fiscal (RFC, Dirección de Facturación)
• Credentials for access to online services (Username and Password)
• Social Network Identification (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instangram)
5) How to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose the use and processing of your personal data (ARCO Rights)?
You have the constitutional right to Access and know the personal data we hold and the details of the treatment and use of the same, as well as to Rectify and correct them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; Cancel and delete them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, or that they are being used for purposes not authorized by you or the legal or service relationship has ended, or Oppose the treatment of the same for specific purposes. The mechanisms implemented for the exercise of your ARCO Rights, as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the section on Data Subject's Rights (10) located in this same document.
6) How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal data??
If you do not wish to receive messages from us that are not essential to fulfill the purposes indicated, the mechanisms implemented for this purpose, as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the section on the Rights of the Holder (10) located in this same document.
7) How to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data?
If you wish to revoke the consent you granted us for the use of your personal data, the mechanisms implemented for this purpose as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain are specified in the section on Data Owner's Rights (10) located in this same document.
8) Transferencia de datos personales
The following transfers do not require your consent, but the law requires that you are informed.
In this matter your personal data may be shared to:
• Companies of the same group of the responsible party that operates under the same processes and internal policies (controlling companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchises), in order to comply with the legal relationship acquired with the Data Subject.
• Public sector entities, in order to comply with the legislation in force, as well as the legal relationship with the Data Subject
• Public entities engaged in the provision of medical diagnosis, health care, medical treatment or management of health services (hospitals, doctors, laboratories), in order to carry out all the necessary steps in case of medical emergency.
9) Modifications to the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time, in order to comply with new legislation, internal policies or new requirements to fulfill the intended purposes. These modifications will be available to the Holders at the following web address: www.bactiva.com
10) Rights of the Data Subject
Tecnologías Naturales Internacional, S.A. de C.V. has implemented the following Universal Format for the Exercise of the Data Subject's Rights with respect to his or her Personal Data.
a. Request to firstname.lastname@example.org the Universal Format (PDF).
b. Carefully read the requirements and indications described in the form
c. Send the application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
d. Confirm receipt of your application by phone: +52 461-6151228
11) To whom can you submit your complaints or complaints about the improper processing of your personal data?
If after having exercised your Data Protection Rights before Tecnologías Naturales Internacional, S.A. de C.V. through the mechanisms established in this Privacy Notice, you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct or omission on our part; or you have evidence that in the treatment of your personal data there is any violation of the provisions of the LFPDPPP, we invite you to contact us again to exhaust all internal procedures in order to fully satisfy your request. If this is not the case, you may file the corresponding complaint before the IFAI. For more information visit: www.ifai.org.mx